- New Era of Public Safety: Ad Advocacy Toolkit for Fair, Safe, and Effective Community Policing
- A Diversion Toolkit for Communities: How to build a pre-charge restorative justice diversion program that reduces youth criminalization while meeting the needs of people harmed
- Community Toolbox: Toolkits help you get a quick start on key activities in community work. This page lists 46 Chapters through which you can obtain practical, step-by-step guidance in community-building skills.
- Understanding Racial Inequity In Alachua County: The Report
- The advocate fighting for legal empowerment in U.S. prisons
Felony Case Flow Chart for Florida
To learn more about Participatory Budgeting visit https://www.pbdurham.org/